Webinar: Clinical trials in Ukraine: a first-hand perspective
Ukraine is a vital hub for medical research, biotechs and start-ups. Still, due to the invasion, numerous clinical trials have been put on hold and the futures of vital therapies placed in jeopardy. Medical research is years in the making and trials meticulously designed, but all this effort could now be wasted.
As the highly trusted partner for multinational CROs, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and reliable logistics service providers for clinical trials, we are mindful of the requirement to support patients who have been displaced internally or who have fled the country.
Oximio has resumed some operations, knowing that previously established supply chains and logistics models are no longer feasible, given the destruction of infrastructure, stock limitations, and most importantly, as we prioritise peoples’ physical safety. We are developing new approaches that include storage and distribution services, direct-to-patient transport, the possibility of alternative importation schemes.
Join the webinar to learn:
- Regulatory requirements updates: IMPs import/export process, MoH’s requirement, update of licenses
- First-hand perspective for Ukrainian market of clinical trials, current challenges, impact, and consequence of the crisis
- Oximio’s operational capabilities: status of existing UA facilities, Oximio’s business continuity plan re-defining supply chain and services, factors influencing cost to serve
- Case studies: How alternative solutioning has enabled patients to continue on trials in Ukraine
- Q&A session
Date/time: 30th of March 2022 (Wednesday), 15:00 – 16:00 (EET), English speaking
- Dmytro Zavada, Senior Key Account Manager
- Oleh Makarchuk, Business Development Expert Strategic Services and Alliances
- Ievgenii Volynets, Head of Commercial Legal
Feel free to contact us in case of any questions: email@example.com.